From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:03 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Interactive Fiction games - Re: Mithril games
andInteractive Fiction

Some of the fun of these games is that you have to think in odd ways.  There
are answers to puzzles that I would never have thought of, either, and then,
when someone tells me the answer, I see the logic.  But, yeah, some of them
are really weird.
--
On Thanksgiving day, be like a turkey.  Get! stuffed!!