Hi,
Well, that is where things begin to go wrong for a developer. You get
into this mind set of what will one more change do, then one more, one
more, and eventually the game is so different the original is absolutely
lost under a mountain of what will one more change matter thinking.
I wrote an email just a day or two ago about using Angela as a
character. I'm beginning to think perhaps maybe that wouldn't be in the
games interests after all. Not from end user complaints, but just from a
practical sense the game is really becoming different from the classic.
Which is one reason I made the change. To avoid any copyright fall out.