From: "Phil Vlasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The latest issue

Hi Ron,
On the four pluses, I meant above any article or piece that was not first
published in the Audyssey email list.
I sometimes submit original articles to you rather than publish them in the
list like those of the adventures of the Dungeons and Dragons group.
So that would get the four pluses.
But Phil's Funnies would get three pluses since they are all taken from the
list.
No bigie, and I sometimes like to re-read things from the list, but the four
pluses would make new material stand out as special.
sincerely,
Phil