Hi,
I like the new changes. The new menu music is very fitting. However,
I'm not sure I like the step sounds in the menus. It's probably just an
initial reaction, but we'll see what others think.
A couple other thoughts:
1. You will probably want to add the guardian sounds to the learn sounds menu.
2. Just a minor suggestion for the manual (it has been there all along,
but I just never noticed it. You might want to move sections 7.8 and
7.9 to 7.5 and 7.6, and bump the monster sections accordingly. This is
simply for continuity, to keep all the traps and monsters together,
rather than splitting them up.
Is December 15 still the projected release date?