Hi karl,
Well, as for the foot step sounds in the menus it was something that was
done in Tomb Raider Last Revelation and I sort of thought that was cool.
Though, I suppose I could look for something else if it is something
that people really don't like.
Yes, you are right that the Guardian effects need to be added to the
descriptions menu. Thanks for reminding me.
As for the manual layout in general the monsters and traps are in
alphebetical order. All except the Guardian who was added much later
after most of the manual was completed.
Finally, as for the release date I sent out a notice about this very
thing earlier to day. No I can't meet Dec. 15, do to some family
disagreements on that point. So I have elected to place the game on
pre-order through the holidays to process the product keys and work on
it when the holidays are over.

Hi,