Thanks phil
Yes after I got everything back it shows 50.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 4:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the lake in sarah

Hi Nicol,
It looks like I shouldn't have put in that items needed key!
I may have to write, Peeves sometimes messes up the items needed count on a
floor!

When you add things to your inventory it subtracts them from the items
needed.
But when items are taken they add to the items needed counter.
When it was 50, was that after you picked up everything in the lake?
If you had a bunch of candy in your inventory it may have gotten that high.
I will check the counter out .