Phil in the walk  through you said one must use the up password at the mouth
of the pipe  to get back into the prefects bathroom.
I think that is why sarah died, because I used the asendium password because
the up password wasn't in my password list.
So because I used asendium sarah  probably didn't change back to human form
and  thus died after a while.
So if I understand this  correctly, if I use the up password sarah will
change back to human.
But I just can't find the up password. I have pressed enter on the old
parchment hundreds of time in my inventory.
In this sequence.
Press tab, locate old parchment and hit enter.
Hit p and look for the up password but it isn't there.
This I have done hundreds of times. Sometimes  passworeds I haven't used yet
such as fliberty gibit and pigsnout   appears in the password list but the
up password isn't there.
You said in the walk through sarah  will be in murmaid form for an hour.
So does this mean I have to swim around in the lake for an hour before I can
If the problem of sarah dying  is not the up password, if sarah have to stay
in the lake until the hour is up, this is quite borring to swim around in
the lake.
And I cannot stun the grindelow and murpeople.
I did as the walkthrough states, use the agwamenti spell for the mur people
guarding the statue and the stupefy spell on the   grindelow.