Hi Kuvvosh,
I seriously, doubt you have enough cash to buy any of the Loquendo
voices. When USA Games looked into them a while back for licensing the
price quoted to us was out ragious for any small corperation. Basically,
I got the feeling Loquendo's major customers are companies with heavy
telecom uses for voice mail systems, phone help systems, and things of
that nature. Basically, someone with allot of cash and willing to pay
for the voices at a high fee.