You know what is even more fun. Run straight through the hall way toward
the locked door, get all the stuff to chase you, kill what ever you need
to on the way, but make sure most of the m follow you. Then have a
hayday with grenades. I may even do a recording of this to show everyone
one day. It's a blast.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net