I think with recent trends in technology with people owning multiple
computers, or machines that run an Os, hardware based keys may cause trouble
in future, and not just for the customer. what happens when we all want keys
for our desktop, laptop, and mobile phone.

At the same time though, the piracy thing is a major issue given the size of
the Ag markit. whatever people think about pirating stuff from the huge
faceless coorporations of capitalistic doom who make insane amounts of
prophit, it's quite different with small developers just trying to get
by, ---- particularly when we're all wanting them to continue working and
make more games.

Imho buying accessible games is a gesture of support for the hole Ag
movement, not just handing over cash for something, and in the same spirit,
I've donated cash to websites who do things I like as well, --- such as
project aon, secret world chronicals, Sryth, and a few others.

Beware the Grue!