Hi Kuvvosh,
Actually, Genesis 3D uses a different methodology for handling the sound
problem. What you have to do is define areas, sound regions, which are
used by the game to load certain sounds on the fly.
For example let us say you declare room 2 area 2 in your sound region.
There are 5 enemy trolls in that room, a key, and a torch.  The second
you enter that sound region the previous rooms sounds are unloaded and
the new rooms sounds are loaded. So the sound buffers that previously
held wav files for a Goblin, Troll, and a Dragon just got replaced by
your 5 trolls. The sound of the sound of a scroll in room 1 might have
just been replaced by your key in room 2.
This is one of the things that makes Genesis 3D more advanced than GMA
or AGM. If you use the sound regions that selects sounds based on area
the games should run fast and with as little system resources as possible.