From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Engine Discussion.

Hi tom.

Sounds good, I especially like the idea of short cutting around the
programming and getting streight down to level design and game behaviour.

My only concern is that lisensing fees for the engine might turn out to be
beyond the means of hobby developers who might have a more primary
career, --- eg, the sort of thing I see myself doing!

I'm not saying I expect the engine to be free, but if it's is anything like
the same price as the gma engine for the program, then it's entirely
unlikely I'd be willing to spend money on it. Of course, I have no plans of
being a full time accessible games developer, and people who are thinking
about doing that might have different opinions.

Beware the Grue!