Hi Dark,

Actually win was not a dos command.  Well not until Windows was created and
then that command would start Windows.  Hal would never have done anything on
my computer either since I never had Hal on my computer.

The other day I copied all of the files from my old dos hard drives onto my USB
drive.  I just wrote a little batch file that will switch to that drive and the
correct folder and start the game Leather Goddesses of Phobos.  I have not
played that game for some time.  But hey it was working nicely with Jaws in say
all mode.  I even found something that I did not remember from the game.  There
is a comic book in your back pocket and if you read it it reads differently
depending on your circumstance.  Think that I will have to investigate that as
a source of hints.  I know that I never used it before to win the game.

BFN

     Jim

A red nose can be the result of sunshine or moonshine.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA