Hey Robin, how are ya?!!!  How have you been?...

   Yes, the current Screen Reader for Mac OSX is free and built in to
it.  It's called VoiceOver and you can find a whole bunch on it by
Googling...

   As you may know, you can also run any other OS you'd like on the
Mac as well, either as a dual boot environment or virtualized, so you
can use any screen reader you'd like, depending on the OS you're using
at the time...

So, to get back on topic of games, or their coding more aptly, just as
an FYI, the latest ver of OSX, (Leopard) comes with several cross
platform languages also built in.  I.E. Perl and XCode support...  I
haven't personally touched on them yet, but am planning to very soon...

HOpe all is well and have a wonderful new year!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Dec 30, 2007, at 6:03 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

> Hello all,
> Sorry if this is off-topic, but is there a screen reader available for
> MAC computers? Thanks!
> Robin

> .
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn