Some new Macs come bundled with board game software from another
company, not Apple, which are not accessible.  The accessible game
pickings for Mac are scarce at present, but I will say that the
interactive fiction interpreter called Zoom for Mac, which runs
Infocom, ZMachine, Tads, and a few other formats is the best and most
accessible interpreter I've ever used.

Draconis Entertainment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Draconis Entertainment