Hey Tom, (35 hours awake, and counting!)  lol!  and no, no alters
here, or at least not right now!  lol!

Anyway, yeah, I tried to clear that up.  I made a lil typo where Elite
got inserted before my note.  -annoying to be sure, and very sorry, as
it would be annoying to try to read / understand as well!...

   what I'd meant to say is that I love Mac Chess and have never
played Elite chess, however I HAVE played a version of chess in
windows which I believe was called WinBoard with JFW which I didn't
like as much as Chess on the Mac.

<smile>  And no, this mess didn't happen because of partying too hard,
(just a good ole' typographical quandary!) <smile>  but I sure did
have fun!!!  <smile>  woohoo!

   So anyway, I hope this clears that all up and I'll be heading off
to the great beyond soon and dreaming of fun and wonderful things!
<smile>

Have a lovely evening and I hope your new year's celebrations were
joyous to say the least!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jan 1, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:

> Hi Cara,
> Umm.... Are you like suffering from multiple personality disorder
> today?
> Either that or perhaps you partied too hard over new years? <Grin>
> You say you love Elite Chess, but then state you never played it.
> You go
> on to say Apple Chess is better than some other Chess game you never
> mentioned. I'm a bit confused by your post.
> <Smiles>
>

> Cara Quinn wrote:
>> Elite  Love it!  Haven't played Elite Chess but have played another
>> windows chess game with JFW and Mac Chess is much better / easier /
>> more intuitive in my opinion...
>>
>> HTH

> .
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn