From: "Kelly Sapergia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 10:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Getting A Bit Frustrated with Monte

Hi,
    I just got Beta 8 of Monte. I like what I've heard so far, but am
getting frustrated with the first level of the game. When I start, I
get the potion, then head right and down to grab the keys on what I'm
guessing is a lower level. Since there doesn't seem to be anything
else to do (i.e., I don't see any monster or other object), I then
head back up to what I'll call the starting position, then move left
and find a door which gets unlocked automatically. Upon entering the
next room, I encounter a skull, which I jump over. I'm assuming I get
hit because it makes a growling sound and I've lost a bit of health.
I then find a torch, but when I jump back over the skull to my right,
I get killed. If I'm supposed to get swords or whatever you use to
attack the skulls, where are they? I've tried viewing the map, and
can't figure out where to go, or even where I am. All I hear when I
use the arrow keys is either "Nothing" or "Dirt". Can anyone give me
hints on how to proceed?
    Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Need to relax and unwind? Listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from
01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American
Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an
affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]