Hi folks,
  I remember hearing at one point that it's possible to record your own name in
Ten Pin Alley. I understand about how the file name has to go in sequence with
the other, but is there a particular format the files have to be in? I tried
recording my own name once and it didn't take, so I'm wondering if i did
something incorrectly. Any help would be appreciated. BTW, does anyone know
whatever becae of that stereo review that Charles recorded of the game a few
years back?
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.