Oh way cool!  Do you by chance, remember a machine called Black
Hole, where you'd have the main play area, but in the middle of such,
there was a glass window.  Underneath the window, there was another
play area in reverse of the first one which would light up when you
got the ball in a certain area above.  It looked like a swirling black
hole in blues / purples and the object on the lower area was to keep
the ball from going into the black hole.  lol!

   anyway, fun stuff!!!  woohoo!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jan 3, 2008, at 10:20 AM, Thomas Ward wrote:

> Hi Raul,
> Hmmm... Interesting question. I could imagine it now. Go to a pinball
> arcade, I mean a real reall pinball arcade, and while the ball is
> flying
> around the table, bonging bells, banging bumpers, pattles flipping
> like
> mad, the player pushes a button on the machine and every thing just
> stops in place. That would have been so awesome back in the day when
> there were real pinball machines around.
> I can remember when I was 7 or 8 they had out a Kiss pinball machine I
> use to play like mad. If you got a high score or so on the machine
> would
> start blasting Rock And Roll All Night and Party Every Day.You would
> try
> and hit guitars, drumbs, and other rock instruments with the ball as
> well as numbered scores. Now, that would be a cool table to have for
> ESP
> Pinball, but I  suppose copyrights might not make it very likely.
>

> Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
>> How many pinball tables have you physically played which had a save
>> feature? None as far as I know.

> .
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn