Hi.

I was playing esp pinball Xtreme yesterday, was on over 300000 on the pinball
xtreme table with about 12 extra balls, and had to run off to watch the
simpsons. A bit later, I was on over 200000 on xtreme wild west, and had to run
off to watch a film.

Being as there's the oppertunity to rack up really high scores over an extended
period on these tables, imho the ability to save and resume a game would be an
incredibly good idea, especially if (as I hope), more tables like pinball
xtreme with many progressive tasks and interest are on the way.

Beware the Grue!