Some
text
in
this
post
might
be
spoiler
hi  phil. I'm quite impressed with the quiditch pitch. The sound the bludgers
makes when they injure sarah is perfect. Its spookie. I wanted to keep the
quiditch pitch for last after i have solved the other puzzles but i wanted to
see what happens if i go out of an owlery window while on my broom. I haven't
been to the forbidden forest. I catched the snitch very easily. I just side
stepped a few times and then i got it. I'm playing on easy difficulty.  I'm
just very disappointed that the game locks up if i get close to the motor bike.
When i managed to catch the snitch i heard the caretaker talking with sarah and
then i hear dementors. It seems like they carry sarah away. When i finish the
game i would like to hear
congrachulations, you have completed sarah and the castle of  witchcraft and
wizardry successfully. After the dementors i hear sarah saying the money left
in her bag and then i hear the pcs games logo tune.  If i have to do something
to prevent the dementors from taking sarah away please don't give the solution,
i want to figure it out first. I just thought of mentioning it to you in case
its a bug. Please also note that the troll on floor7 doesn't eat any bad candy.
The only way to get past it is to stun it. Also no password works on the lady
in the portrait. According to one of the books harry and his friends spoke the
picksnout password to go in and out of the castle  so i suppose its probably
another way to get to the quiditch pitch but if i try picksnout the lady says
no password no entrance. No other password works either.  i still have the
problem that when i arrow down my inventory to get to the crystal ball the game
locks up. I'll have to start the game all over from the ground floor and try to
get rid of unnecessary inventory items. I'll eat all sweets as i pick them up
and stuff such as those in the room of requirement i'll store in the broom
cupboard. Hopefully the game won't lock up if i scroll down my inventory. It
appears that i can't drop  a nimbus broom if i have 3. If i try to drop a magic
or normal broom if i have more than one, both brooms are dropped instead. And
if i drop books i have read in the library it should also solve my inventory
problem. I just wish you can soon do something about the motor bike.