Sorry phil.
Only  after sending this post, I got your message where you ask me to ask
sarah questions to you directly instead of on the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 11:38 PM
To: Gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] from nicol. sarah impressions

Some
text
in
this
post
might
be
spoiler
hi  phil. I'm quite impressed with the quiditch pitch. The sound the
bludgers makes when they injure sarah is perfect. Its spookie. I wanted to
keep the quiditch pitch for last after i have solved the other puzzles but i
wanted to see what happens if i go out of an owlery window while on my
broom. I haven't been to the forbidden forest. I catched the snitch very
easily. I just side stepped a few times and then i got it. I'm playing on
easy difficulty.  I'm just very disappointed that the game locks up if i get
close to the motor bike. When i managed to catch the snitch i heard the
caretaker talking with sarah and then i hear dementors. It seems like they
carry sarah away. When i finish the game i would like to hear
congrachulations, you have completed sarah and the castle of  witchcraft and
wizardry successfully. After the dementors i hear sarah saying the money
left in her bag and then i hear the pcs games logo tune.  If i have to do
something to prevent the dementors from taking sarah away please don't give
the solution, i want to figure it out first. I just thought of mentioning it
to you in case its a bug. Please also note that the troll on floor7 doesn't
eat any bad candy. The only way to get past it is to stun it. Also no
password works on the lady in the portrait. According to one of the books
harry and his friends spoke the picksnout password to go in and out of the
castle  so i suppose its probably another way to get to the quiditch pitch
but if i try picksnout the lady says no password no entrance. No other
password works either.  i still have the problem that when i arrow down my
inventory to get to the crystal ball the game locks up. I'll have to start
the game all over from the ground floor and try to get rid of unnecessary
inventory items. I'll eat all sweets as i pick them up and stuff such as
those in the room of requirement i'll store in the broom cupboard. Hopefully
the game won't lock up if i scroll down my inventory. It appears that i
can't drop  a nimbus broom if i have 3. If i try to drop a magic or normal
broom if i have more than one, both brooms are dropped instead. And if i
drop books i have read in the library it should also solve my inventory
problem. I just wish you can soon do something about the motor bike.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]