Hi.

I am now neerly the end of Daggerspire, but is stompt on a little problem.
I just fined a large stone chest standing in a broad alcove, and there are a
lid with 4   chest bears an intriguing set of four engraved symbols: a moon, a
star, a coiled serpent, and a mountain. Beneath each of the symbols is a small
stone dial inscribed with the numbers one, two, and three.
I know i maybe have to listen better to the fases in the wall, but i really
forget what it was saying, some one knows what i maybe do here?
All the best.
Jimmy