Hi Michael,

Hi list:
How long once I place a order does it take to get monty registration?
End quote

Usually, we ship keys with in 24 to 48 hours of the purchase. However,
we are currently down for the moment and obviously can't garentee 24 to
48 hour service this week while the site is undergoing upgrades.
So, please, wait until the site is back in working condition before
placing an order. <Smile>