From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Tyler Wood
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 7:48 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] this speaker placement bug
isgettinginterestinginsarah!

Hi,

I really, really, really do not mean to be offensive, but I'm going to sound
like I'm complaining, which I kind of am.

Do you mind, well, er, reading the manual, e-mailing the creator (Phil)
about this? Imho its kind of repeating itself, how do you do this, how do
you do that. I really don't mean to sound like I'm bitching, sorry. Maybe if
I had the game I'd know what your going through, but honestly, well, ok,
'nuff said. I just find the list being cluttered with the same questions
about Sara.

Now, I hope I don't get flamed or anything. Just my feelings and stuff,
however little its worth.
Tyler