Thanks, I didn't know that. So, on a Mac, the F 9 to F 11 keys are
used by expose, and F 12 by the dashboard. From something I have read
in another forum, for example World of Warcraft replaces these
shortcuts when it starts and restores them when it stops. I won't
probably do this, for it is probably a bit complicated (and if the
game isn't closed correctly, the keys are not restored in certain
cases) and not absolutely needed for this game.

One of these days I will put the key bindings in a configuration file,
so they will be customizable. But there is probably already a solution
for the F 10 key: during a game, Control  C and Alt F 4 might have the
same effect than F 10. Try them.

In the future, I will add alternate keys for the F 9 to F 12 keys.

Jean-Luc

--
SoundRTS web site: http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts
SoundRTS development log: http://soundrts.blogspot.com/