Hi Thomas, I will include the additional python 2.5 compiled files in
the next release, but build a Linux package only if you really want or
need to, because for future releases I would have problems (or lack of
time) to automate the Linux build from my computer.

Jean-Luc

--
SoundRTS web site: http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts
SoundRTS development log: http://soundrts.blogspot.com/