Hi Phil, that's a very complete list there.

going through the news on audiogames.net though, there do seem to be one or
two others. I'm afraid I can't give release dates, but I can give news
reported dates, which are usually one day to one week (certainly the same
fortnight), as the dates of release.

Reported february 17: Blankblock from lighttech interactive along with other
games from the donationcoder.com competition, blackcat, cyberland sound
escape, and A dark and deadly path.

Reported Febnruary 18: Win golf version 9.

March 3: new win trivia files.

March 16: win golf version 10.

March 19: sarah patch 1 version.
March 25: version 2 of Sarah.
March 31: Treasuremania from Lighttech interactive.
April 6: Version 1.1 of treasuremania, as well as bug fixes for light cars
and light locater.

April 16: treasuremania version 111.

April 25: win life version 3 and sarah version 3.

July first: Railracer v1.1.

July 11th: Railracer 1.3.
July 14th: Beep from X site.

July 17th: duckhunt 1.2.

August 4th: Solaris prime from  http://myweb.cableone.net/lwmurphy/DOOR.HTM

August 18th: audacious audio puzles from http://www.audiopuzzles.com/

August 20: sound Rts Version 8.

August 26: Solaris prime 1.1.

September 01: Air hocky and Demolition Derby from Ken downy.

September 06: More win trivia files.

October 10: Sound rts version 9 pluss dound mud.

October 18: Mario brothers beta 2.

october 19: Audio quake 030 release 1.

November 04: audio quake 030 release 2.

November 27: Sarah 1.4.

December 9: Psudonims and antonims from 7-128 software.

December 12: Chopper patrol and Homer version 2, sound rts 9G.

December 18: audio quake 030 release 3.

December 19: Universal tick tack toe from
http://www.integriert-studieren.jku.at/GamesAccessibility/index.htm and
Smugglers 3 (if that counts).

December 21: Vista compatible versions of Esp games, pluss demo of monkey
business.

And that seems to be the lot.

appologies if I've replicateed some of the ones you had phil. also, I've
missed off text adventures, online gamebooks and newly discovered online
games like Miriani popamundo or urban dead, let me know if you want a list
of those.

hth.

beware the Grue!

Dark.