Hi Ron,
I think if we do this we should publicize the results as much as
possible before kicking it off. For example, get the announcements ready
and publish it in the Audyssey Mag, the Audio Game forum, here and if
anyone wants to spread it to other gaming lists to please do so.
It may take a couple of weeks for me and Raul to get the web site ready
for voting, and we might want to hold off until March to actually do the
voting to coincide with the next release of the mag. What do you think?