Hi Che,

I replied to you a day or two ago saying we could use the voting scripts
on blind adrenaline for the voting, no need for you guys to go through the
trouble of programming anything, plus the scripts are built to minimize
multiple votes from the same person.
If you replied to the offer, I missed it.
End quote

Yes, Raul and I are interested in your scripts. If you could zip them up
and send them to Raul or I we would appreciate it. I am running behind
on email, and have several replies I need to get out today including
Monte orders that came in this weekend.
Just send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and I will take care of them.