Hi Dark,
Yep. The entire original Battlestar Galactica series comes in one boxed
set. Well, it doesn't exactly come in a box. My set actually came in a
special Battlestar Galactica collecters Cylon head. Though, I think they
no longer offer the Cylon head boxed set any more.
Now, I think we both should stop chatting about tv. We are going way way
off topic, and if I go on about my favorite sf shows we will be hear all
month talking about them.