Hi,
No there isn't really a particular reason, I haven't really though about it
much. And no I cracked because, well I didn't know much about audiogames,
and I know this sounds non-truthful, so people who were in my contact list,
who will remain un-named, kept sending me things, so I just took them. I
assumed it was free, until later I joined the AG-Forum and learned about the
websites, and I learned about software piracy, and was just like, let's
remove these things, they are not right first of all, and its well illegal.
And, so I really only cracked 1 game, the rest other people just sent, or
others cracked it on the computer, through all kinds of people, not
neccesarily andy. I decided to then remove the crack, but still accept them
from people to learn about a cracker (not run), specifically how it was
cracked. The only thing I ever cracked was I believe something from L-Works
but it was removed. To this day I still do that, and am trying to map out a
system that is extremely difficult to crack. Though, I find that Che's
anti-piracy system is very effective, through all kinds of stories. So, I
will consider a Pay Pal account....