From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: 10 February 2008 02:06
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important Montezuma's Return announcement

Before this goes too far, did anyone notice that there's no need to panic?
I figure that it can be reasonably worked out in, hopefully, a friendly way.

If a game previously existed with the same name, and the game was basically
like the USA Games product, and the developer of the older game is no longer

selling the game, maybe something as simple as a disclaimer can be added in
the instructions or license agreement or something.  Who knows.  For now,
Thomas is merely letting us all know what's come up, and I appreciate it.
Before we start cutting someone else down, or before we use blindness as a
reason why he should be allowed to produce a game for blind people that
someone else has had the chance to and did not, let's let the chips fall
where they may, let them work things out, and then we can post whatever, as
long as we do it reasonably?  Thanks.

---
If you don't stand behind our troops,
please, feel free ... to stand in front of them!