Hi,
I can assure you in one form or another the game will be completed. It
is just a question of how the final product will be, and under what name
it will be sold under.
Instead of bouncing and rolling skulls maybe I can use sword wielding
skelitons. Perhaps I can add this or that to the game or game levels
that will make it different from the way it was intended originally.