----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 4:12 PM

Hello everyone,
I would like to announce that the Montezuma's Return copyright issues
have been successfully resolved this afternoon. Here is what is
happening so everyone is aware of what to expect over the next few days.
First, I have agreed to change the title of Montezuma's Return to
something else, and remove all references of Montezuma's Return from my
web site. Tentatively I am thinking of republishing the game under the
title Angela's Quest. Though, the name of the game is only one thing I
have to think over the next few days.
Second, since this game is not really going to be Montezuma's Revenge or
Montezuma's Return any more I have decided to use my own creative
license to make some changes in the game which I hope all of you like.
For example, rather than bouncing and rolling skulls I am going to
replace them with sword wielding skeleton warriors.
Third, since all the game levels were based directly on Montezuma's
Revenge's levels I have also agreed to modify the levels and redesign
the temple levels from scratch.
Finally, because I am aware it could take a couple of months to redesign
the game fully I will be releasing a patched version of Montezuma's
Return Beta 9 to the web site under its new name.
I also want everyone to know all of your product keys you have received
for Montezuma's Return will still work with the new game. I am not
planning on making changes to the product activation and licensing code
other than to assign your product keys to the new product name and
version. However, your keys should still work fine.