On Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:08, Thomas Ward wrote:
quote
Perhaps I should have posted the change log to the list, but yes in Beta
1 you can use the sword unlimited amount of times.
end quote

I foresee a problem with this. You will only need one sword, unless you die, to
kill all the creatures without jumping over them.

Here is a couple of suggestions.

Make it so that the snakes cannot be killed. or that on each level, there is 5
swords that can be picked up. The snakes take one sword to kill. While the
spiders and skeletons take 2 swords to kill.

Another variation is that the sword is only good for so many swings, like 5.
After 5 swings of the sword, it is lost and you must find a replacement.

Rich