Hi,
Have you played the game ona nything other than Coward? I garee, on
Coward there isn't much strategy. Howeve ,ron anythin ghigher, the game
makes you have to decide when to use health restores, wh neto use the
bombs or super weapon, how t ourn the bonus ruond, etc. And
,Impossible, unlike some games, actualyl lives u pto its name in this oen.
Karl