Hey,
Well I'm 12 and don't know much about algebra, and I seem to be doing
okay with SDM? In fact SDM doesn't use much algebra, lots of checks
and variables and what not. Could I move to C or C++ or Java? Well,
it'd be to hard... you also sonetimes need to use special libraries
that are hard to use or whatever when using consoles like ps2 and what
not...
Thanks.
-Ryan Smith
Head of RSG