I have my passwords prity much simple but then I have no real reason to secure
everything.
Everything I have is free online forums, etc non critical stuff.
there is 1 password for everything.
Then there are private ftps and well I have a password for that.
Then their is the net, there is a password for that and for my dad's email,
however Since I don't have to use them once set up I have had to hack into my
own computers with a broot force crack program just to find what my own
passwords are incase of a crash.
The only real password I'd probably have to care about is my bank, and even
then in banks you have a 15 number userid.
So if I am not a serious hacker I doubt I'd bother hacking in even if the
password was dog.