true but how do you type some of those chars.
Its a shame damien is not here.
On our last conversation he had something like over 21000 passwords.
I have told him he really should make a  password generator program at some
point.
I don't know any off the top of my head that are being used currently however
his stuff is a bunch of words strung together.
At 12:59 p.m. 20/02/2008, you wrote:
>These password okay: "a•1AúaaŸâ™ [EMAIL
>PROTECTED](7&8)@⌡φ├98○Ä28bí↑1«¡1¢'''ghve" And sorry if that
>sounds like spam, but its a very strong password.... that should be hard to
>crack! 70 chars! -Ryan On 2/19/08, Trouble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > A mix
>of letters to numbers is hard for a brute force cracker to go through. > > At
>05:25 PM 2/19/2008, you wrote: > >hi thomas, > >maybe people should use
>passwords like this one just as an example. > > >
>>d3gf9800Ed20di99ha408jza202njdlk614 > > > > > >Josh > > > >----- Original
>Message ----- > >From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >To: "Gamers
>Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org> > >Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008
>1:33 PM > >Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games site and services down. > > > > >
>> > Hi Kuvvosh, > > > I am sorry but I have to disagree with you on this
>point. In my years of > > > experience with operating systems FreeBSD and
>Linux have been far more > > > secure tha
n MS Windows every time. Yes, Linux has been cracked before, > > > but usually
it falls under misconfigured security or down right poor > > > password
management. In Shane's case his server had a week password on > > > the root
acount, and that is how it was highjacked. > > > Over the years I discovered
something about your average computer user. > > > Many do not change the
default password they were given by their college > > > or ISP, and the other
half give their password something easy to guess > > > like the name of their
dog, their boy friend's first name, their > > > favorite music artest, etc. For
example, I was doing a simple security > > > test on my in-laws computer. I
knew they are the very religious types so > > > on a whim I tried Jesus as the
password first. Bingo I was in the > > > computer with full admin rights on the
first try. It sounds stupid, but > > > this is exactly how easy some people
make hacking and cracking. > > > > > > Kuvvosh wrote: > > >> You said
Linux?  Oh my, 5 minute hack is simple to do on a Linux > system. > > >> . . >
> >> And no I don't hack. . .  But, I've seen somebody that hacked into a > few
> >> what, > > >> he hacked the Mac in less then 3 mins, and linux 5 mins and
windows > took > > >> longer but he finally hacked it in 2 hours.  Mind you
this was > certified > > >> ITT's that set these suckers up. > > >> > > >> Best
way to keep people hacking so easy is doing a multiple system > > >> network. >
> >> I used to had my own set up a few years back, and hosted web sites for > >
>> awhile.  But, I had people try to hack it.  Never could get past all > the >
> >> Security and fake doors I had. > > >> > > >> Orca setup I had it's the
bomb.  Besides it's what Ebay uses. > > >> > > >> Kuvvosh > > >> > > > > > > >
> > --- > > > Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org > > > If you want to
leave the list, send E-mail to > > > Gamers-unsub
[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > You can make changes or update your subscription via
the web, at > > > http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > >
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at > > >
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > If you have any questions
or concerns regarding the management of the > > > list, > > > please send
E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > > > > > > > -- > > > No virus found in this
incoming message. > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > Version: 7.5.516 /
Virus Database: 269.20.8/1287 - Release Date: > 2/19/2008 > > > 10:55 AM > > >
you want to leave the list, send E-mail to > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > >You can make
changes or update your subscription via the web, at >
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > >All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at > >http://www.mail-archiv
e.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED] > >If you have any questions or concerns regarding the
management of the list, > >please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > Tim >
trouble > "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with
substance." > --Sam Brown > > Blindeudora list owner. > To subscribe or info:
__ Gamers@audyssey.org > If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to > [EMAIL
PROTECTED] > You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at >
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at > http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED] > If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
the list, > please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] > --- Gamers mailing list
__ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
g. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at