Hi friends,
When playing Ian Humphrey's games I don't like the voice the games are now
using, so I'm trying to change the default sappy voice, but when I go to control
panel, speech I there get a run time error. Can someone help me in changing the
voice that is used to play Ian's games. I'm using Windows XP Pro and have two
sound cards installed. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
Brian