From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:43 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] writing articles on accessible games? Re: sega genesis
accessible games

Hi,

I should add to that that if you want help with anything, talk to me on msn.
I'll be glad to help. Also. The nintendo 64 is more real accessible games-
MRC racing, sanfransisco rush, cruis'n USA, Cruis'n exotica, just to name a
few, not fully accessible mind you, but accessible enough to get some
enjoyment from. Give me an hour and you'll have the best article on rush 2:
extreme racing anyone's ever wanted- would that be possible to write for the
mag? I'd do it in a heartbeat, I know a lot about that game and so I could
probably give people hints and tipps on how to play it.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]