Hi Josh,
Well, not exactly. Using Java to wrap software not in the native
language is still a bit of a pain for me, and ESpeak does have a
different type of license. ESpeak is licensed as open source which
probably prevents it as being shipped with a commercial product, but I'd
have to check on its specific open source license agreement. Each open
source license is a tad bit different.