From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 03/03/08 22:41:29
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] writing a text adventure

Hi all,

Ok, it looks as though it is time to stick my big fat foot in my mouth.
I went over to blindprogramming.com and read the home page. That happens

to be Droople's unexciting default home page with absolutely no content
on the web site. Basicly, a dead site.
I then, just attempted to subscribe manually based on my last known
blind programming subscription addresses and again no show. It looks as
though the site is really and truly gone unless there is something we
are all missing.
Cheers.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,