Thomas, sorry for the possible OT here, (not sure)  I tried subbing
to that list, after being subbed / leaving a while back, and couldn't
locate a proper addie to sub to.  The old one doesn't seem to exist
anymore.  (this is after Googling and such)  Might you or others have
an addie I could ping?…

thankie muchly!…

XOXO

Cara  :)

On Mar 3, 2008, at 6:15 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:

> Hi Ari,
> Well, blind programming still exists, but they are moving over to the
> Droople content management system. Beyond that I have no idea what
> that
> community is up to these days.

> .
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn