Well if we pulled all the history articles from audyssey we would have quite a
load of things already pluss the inteviews.
Pluss the online sources to other things if just linked to.
I suppose we could have something that would be part of audyssey or part of
audyssey.org, I mean lets face it all that exists up there is just email lists.
No home page I have seen just has email lists.
Maybe some sort of wiki or just the actual book.
Hmm.