Here's what I'M thinking the "book" would look like.  (The
problem I see with having all the Audyssey issues lumped together
is simply that there's a lot of extraneous stuff in there.  This
book would be for the public and an introduction for others
interested in the subject.)

--The book would be divided into sections chronologically
ordered.  Such as: The first section would be "Precursors:
Accessible Gaming Before 1996".  The second would be "Beginnings:
The Birth of Audyssey and The Genesis of Gaming for the Blind,
1996-1997".  The third (possibly), "Blazing The First Steps of
the Trail: Accessible Gaming Rises Up, 1998-1999".  The fourth:
"Interactive Sound: Bavisoft and the Growth of the Modern
Accessible Game, 2000")

--Historical articles would be first.
--NEXT would follow articles of a theoretical or programming
nature.
--Third would be two noted games that are significant preferably
still being played today in some sort of way.
--And last in each section would be profiles, background
information, and interviews with significant people of that year
of accessible gaming.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"Tidings of death have many wings."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"For Venus smiles not in a house of tears."

--William Shakespeare

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow
for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.  I love only
that which they defend: the city of the Men of NĂºmenor."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

Beautiful she is, sir! Lovely! Sometimes like a great tree in
flower, sometimes like a white daffadowndilly, small and slender
like.  Hard as diamonds, soft as moonlight.  Warm as sunlight,
cold as frost in the stars.  Proud and far-off as a
snow-mountain, and as merry as any lass   I ever saw with daisies
in her hair in springtime."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

--William Shakespeare

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---