Hi Shaun,

One thing that I noticed that ever since java6.0 sun considers it as a
core component,
so you can't uninstall it.
End quote

It sounds to me like your Windows install is having registry issues. You
most certainly can add and remove the Sun JRE 6.0 from Add and Remove
programs. For example on my laptop I can go to the Windows Vista control
panel, open programs and features, and Java TM 6 Update 3, shows up in
the list of add/remove programs. If I wanted to I could right click on
it right now, and click on uninstall and it would go by. However, as I
am developing with it I obviously am not going to uninstall it right
now. Though, sometime in the near future I will be upgrading to Java 6
Update 4.

Well the sapi sdks are 500mb to.
End quote

The Sapi 5 SDK is not necessary for .NET development. Visual Basic .NET
and C# .NET can access the SpeechLib.dll file via com without a full
SDK. Besides which The speech sdk has been rolled into the Windows Vista
Platform SDK which means the old Sapi 5.1 SDK is deprecated anyway.

Although I can't seem to run native java programs because the standard
jre runtime
interface is graphic, sun java rendered in websites is real accessible
and stable.
End quote

Well, from what I have heard it sounds to me like your Windows XP Java
installation is corrupted. If you have been manually deleting your Java
machine you likely have all kinds of registry keys pointing to the wrong
runtime machine which would not only hang accesssibility, but return the
wrong vm for the application. You either need to scrub your registry
with something like registry mechanic pdq, or reformat your system.
All I can ask is in the future please get your facts strait before you
get on list spreading false information to the rest of the gaming
community. Fact is as a developer I often have to correct such eronious
and false roomers as this all the time. Someone says something untrue
about some technology like Java, and then I have to spend tech support
time helping some customer, or potential customer, realise what was said
by person x is not true, and then explain to them how the matter can be
done the right way. Often times the damage is already done because they
installed or uninstalled something they were not suppose to the wrong way.
For example, with Java the install order is this. Install Sun JRE
install Java access bridge. Now, to install it you reverse the order.
Uninstall access bridge uninstall JRE. Then, install upgrades. That is
not rocket science.