Hi list.
I just thought i'd throw in my views about the gma game engine.
Personally I think the gma game engine is fairly limited in what it can do,
I mean any games made with it, bar different sounds are just about the same,
I mean None of the games made with it have full 3d movement, you can't
crouch or jump.
And no disrespect to pcs games here, but packman talks is basicly almost
like sod and its quite repetative this seems to be a feature of all games
made with the engine, I mean who wants to play through 30 levels of the same
old stuff?
Tank commander is an ok game but it still suffers from fairly limited replay
value.
Its a shame James north never finished his game engine as it sounded like it
would have been really good. I don't think the engine considering the price
david greenwood wants to charge for people for it is worth anything like
what he asks for it.