Hi,

Charles, you wrote:
> It's not that we don't want change and difficult games.  > I'm ready for
> them.
> I want to experience them.  I also want what has been > waited for, as
> promised.  That's not too unreasonable.  I'll readily pay > for a 3D game.
> But let me see the game I bought first.  Actually, it's not > myself and
> Michael and some others that are moaning, whining and > so on.  We're also
> not
> insulting others.  We've been pointing out how we feel, > what we think
> should
> be done, and why, hopefully in a reasonable manner.
> On the other hand, look
> at your messages that contain name calling, inept typing > whether through
> lack of knowledge or through carelessness, or anger.
> Your lack of intellect
> and flawed reasoning are showing.

I completely agree with you on that and have nothing much to add to it,
except that I really don't understand where all this flaming comes from. I
don't think that any of us who expressed their feelings and thoughts about
the situation gave a reason for it.

Sarah
--
"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)